Work with Folly Enterprises
job: project coordinator
Why Join Folly Enterprises?
Folly Enterprises are the people behind Wine Folly (winefolly.com) and Global Wine Database (gwdb.io). We are a group of driven, creative people making amazing products for both wine consumers and the industry at large.
Working with Folly is unique, we are a remote team located in Seattle, Calgary, San Diego, Atlanta, and London. We connect daily on video chat, but most of our best work comes out of independent focus. Being a global team allows us to have a flexible work environment. We’re focused on producing compelling user experiences and having a significant impact on the wine industry.
About Folly Enterprises
Connecting people to wine. Through online discovery, people connect with the stories and people who are making great wines. Wine Folly offers educational products, engaging content, and a web portal to a progressive, knowledge-driven wine culture.
Global Wine Database is a platform for wine data. Specifically, accurate wine information sourced directly from wine producers globally. Accurate information helps the industry at every level from farm to table.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Maniacally motivated to be better organized than a library.
- Liaise with incoming business inquiries/opportunities and schedule follow-ups.
- Support the team with upcoming projects, events, and hiring.
- Hold the team accountable to what they say they’re going to do. Put focus and timelines to big fuzzy ideas.
- Work with team to define the scope, deliverables, timeline, and requirements of current and future projects. Deliverables include detailed work plans with team member accountability built-in.
- Facilitate the execution of projects according to plans that effectively allocate resources.
- Document project activities and keep people above ground on happenings.
- Create standards for filing and organizing in Google Docs.
- Help organize and document recurring processes that create work systems that effectively distribute work to new hires or contractors.
- Monitor progress on projects and make sure the important details aren't forgotten.
- Identify and communicate project related risks. Develop and present project risk contingency plans.
- Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase.
- 2+ years of project management related experience, e-commerce or digital marketing experience considered an asset.
- 2+ years in client service or business development role considered an asset.
- Post-Secondary Education. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Knowledge of project management processes and terminology, CAPM or PMP designation preferred but not required with equivalent experience.
- Expertise with project management software.
- Knowledge of CRM, SEO tactics, Google Analytics, and user experience software considered an asset.
- Ability to occasionally travel as required for key project events.
- Competitive compensation
- Health spending account
For consideration, please fill in the form below.